All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation – and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security – likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[29/01/2021] “Knowledge is taken away by the death of the scholars leaving the ignorant to misguide the people” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 48] – by Abu Khadeejah.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Hadīth #52: “Allāh will not remove knowledge by stripping it away from the people…”
– The explanation of how knowledge will be taken away.
– When the scholars pass away, the people will return their affairs to the ignorant, who are upon misguidance and will misguide others.
– The earth will not be totally devoid of people of knowledge.
– The scholars of the Sunnah stand in the way of the people of misguidance.
– The ‘Aqīdah of the four imāms was one.
– It is important for the student of knowledge to study the positions of the four madhāhib.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.