All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[Dec 2008] Islām – The Religion Of Ease – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Golden advice from the Messenger ﷺ to Abū Mūsā al-Ash’arī and Mu’ādh b. Jabal (رضى الله عنهما) regarding the mission of da’wah they were about to embark upon.
- Proof from the Qur’ān and Sunnah that show the ease of the dīn.
- The ease of the five daily prayers, fasting, zakāh and ḥajj.
- The giving of glad tidings to those who hold on to the dīn, and examples of glad tidings from the Qur’ān and Sunnah.
- The command to comply with one another and not differ.
- The folly of those who say, ‘The differing of the ummah is mercy.’
- The intent of the ‘jamā’ah’, and statements from the Salaf regarding who is the jamā’ah.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.