All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[05/11/2022] In the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ is the Best Example – Advice to the Youth – By Ḥasan Ṣomālī حفظه الله. A Glimpse at the Best of Mankind Conference, Masjid At-Tawheed, Cardiff, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- The importance of studying the biography of the Prophet ﷺ.
- A response to the slanderous speech of “influencers” who say the scholars are not our role models.
- Benefits from the verse, “Indeed in the Messenger of Allāh (Muḥammad) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allāh and the Last Day and remembers Allāh much.”
- Those who imitate the Prophet ﷺ the most.
- Attacking the people of knowledge is an old tactic.
- Role models for the youth.
- Imām as-Sa’di (رحمه الله) on the two types of examples.
- The outcome for those who imitate the Prophet ﷺ and those who turn away from his example and oppose his Sunnah.
- Good examples found in Shaykh ‘Abdul-Muḥsin (حفظه الله) and Shaykh Muqbil (رحمه الله).
- One of the clearest signs of the people of innovation.
- The balance of Ahlus-Sunnah.
- The only one who will be successful in imitating the Prophet ﷺ.
- A warning against imitating those destined for the Hellfire.
- The mentality of the Companions (رضى الله عنهم) and how they meticulously followed the example of the Prophet ﷺ.
- The calamity of looking for role models in the wrong places.
- The manner in which knowledge is attained.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.