All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[20/04/2021] If The Rich Are Rewarded For Giving Sadaqah, How Can The Poor Earn The Same Reward? [Lesson 80] – Al-Adab Al-Mufrad of Imām al-Bukhārī – Explained by Shaykh Zayd al Madkhalī Rahimahullah, lesson by Abu Khadeejah.
Some points discussed within this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #217
– Righteous actions and speech is ṣadaqah.
– The envy that is praiseworthy.
– True richness.
Q&A after the lesson:
– What to say to a non-Muslim who does good for you.
– Replying to the salām of a non-Muslim.
– Zakāh upon property.
– Completely removing the moustache.
– Cutting the beard after a fist.
– Teaching the importance of following the Sunnah.
– Evidences for the conditions of the prayer, and dividing it into pillars, obligatory and Sunnah acts.
– Making the Sunnah apparent in every aspect.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.