All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[01/10/2022] How To Live A Happy Life – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Markaz Us-Sunnah Conference | London.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– The different ways in which people seek happiness.
– Remembering death.
– The sad existence of constantly being in a state of anxiety.
– The reason people chase the dunyā and busy themselves with constant entertainment.
– That which will bring us happiness and joy.
– Goals that every one of us should actively seek.
– The inevitable questioning in the grave.
– The three main affairs happiness and contentment of the heart are built upon.
– Prioritising what is most important in our lives.
– A warning against vain, selfie culture and seeking validation from others.
– Evil traits cultivated in modern society and the detrimental outcomes.
– The real men and women of courage and piety we should emulate.
– Means that lead a person to happiness and contentment of the soul.
– The attitude of the noble believer who is content and joyous at the bounty of Allāh.
– The root and foundation of happiness.
– The “happiness” of the disbeliever vs the happiness and contentment of the believer.
– The fruits of embracing īmān and following the Book and the Sunnah in times of affliction.
– Constantly supplicating to Allāh and having certainty that He will answer.
– The attitude of the believer in times of ease and calamity.
– Encouragement to marry young.
– Loving for Allāh.
– An encouragement to build families and migrate to the lands of the Muslims.
1. Is watching anime cartoons ḥarām, as they contain shirk and reading minds etc?
2. The ruling on saying Bismillāh in the toilet if you need to make wudū’.
3. Advice on marrying a non-Salafī sister if you think you can give her da’wah.
4. Can I pray ‘Ishā from 12 midnight to Fajr, and is there a time when ‘Ishā ends?
5. Can I work for a finance company as a sales broker?
6. What do you do with money from something ḥarām after you find out it is ḥarām?
7. Is plucking your beard by hand a major sin?
8. Are we allowed to wait outside for the khuṭbah at a non-Salafī masjid?
9. Question regarding ‘Dawah Man’ and his new ‘club’.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
MashaAllah May Allah bless this site and it’s students of knowledge. I use this site daily and always find great benefit in these lectures May this site receive all the donations the Muslims can give for this tremendous site Ameen.