All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[05/01/2018] Honour is in Obedience to Allāh – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The only way to attain honour and nobility, and that which brings about humiliation.
– The great rank Sa’d b. Mu’ādh (رضى الله عنه) had with Allāh, exemplified in occurrences that took place after his death.
– The reason for the state we are in today.
– The story of the martyrdom of ‘Abdullāh b. ‘Āmir b. Ḥarām (رضى الله عنه) in the Battle of Uḥud and how he was honoured by Allāh.
– Striving to please Allāh and not focusing on pleasing the people.
– The raising of a person’s rank due to clinging to the Qur’ān and Sunnah.
– The story of Julaybīb (رضى الله عنه) and how he was raised due to his obedience to Allāh.
– What happens when Allāh loves an individual.
– The reason Abū Dardā (رضى الله عنه) cried after the Muslims conquered Cyprus.
– Acts that bring about nobility and honour for the believer.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.