All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[31/12/2021] Hold Your Tongue And Honour Your Brother! – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this Khutbah:
– The best and the most evil of the people.
– Those who are most beloved and will be closest to the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) on the Day of Judgement, and the characteristics of those who are most hated and will be distant from him.
– The definition of kibr.
– Constantly checking our intention and being careful not to cause harm.
– The first one to display kibr against the Children of Ādam and its consequence.
– The great danger of having even an atom’s weight of kibr.
– Protecting the honour of our brothers and sisters.
– Being cautious regarding the utterances of our tongues.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
May the benefits of your dawah be spread and may Allah make us steadfastness in this Sunnah.