All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[15/07/2022 – Jamaica] Hold On To Your Religion With Strength! – Khutbah by Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān (حفظه الله).
Some points covered during this khutbah:
– Worshipping Allāh throughout our lives.
– One of the biggest calamities that has come to mankind.
– The heaviness of the death of the Messenger ﷺ upon the Companions (رضى الله عنهم).
– Abū Bakr aṣ-Ṣiddīq’s (رضى الله عنه) famous words after the death of the Messenger ﷺ.
– Imām Baghawī and as-Sa’dī (رحمهما الله) on the statement of Allāh, “O Yaḥyā! Take the Book with strength.”
– An encouragement to be strong believers, and how to attain that.
– The command to enter into the religion in totality and a warning against following the footsteps of Shayṭān.
– The superiority of the Qur’ān.
– A warning against resembling the Jews in picking and choosing what to follow from the religion.
– A beautiful statement from ‘Umar b. al-Khaṭṭāb (رضى الله عنه) regarding the honour attained through Islām.
– Remaining steadfast upon the dīn, and the reward for doing so.
– The reassurance and glad tidings given to the believers by the angels at the time of death.
– One of the greatest means to remain steadfast.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment