All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[23/04/2022] Haram To Cut Off Family – Forgive and Make Up – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله.Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– The emphasis on keeping the ties of kinship.
– Keeping ties of kinship as a means of entering Jannah.
– The beautiful advice given by the Prophet ﷺ when he wanted to strengthen relationships between the tribes in Madīnah.
– Humbling ourselves to the truth and not letting pride cause us to oppose the advice of the Prophet ﷺ.
– Ahādīth that show the grave consequences of severing family ties.
– Allāh’s description of those who sever the ties of kinship.
– Pardoning others as we seek to be pardoned by Allāh.
– A heartfelt encouragement to forgive each other.
– A thought-provoking statement from the Salaf regarding the insignificance of this world and it not being worth our grief.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.