All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[20/11/2021] Guidance for the Mother in Cultivating Her Children – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafī, Birmingham.
Some points discussed during this class:
– The responsibility of the mother regarding the cultivation and guidance of her children.
– The meaning of commanding our children to pray at seven and what it entails.
– Teaching our children to be mindful of Allāh at a young age.
– The importance of instilling discipline into our children.
– The outcome of bad cultivation and not putting in the effort.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Shukron Jazakumullahu Khayran
alhamdulillah very beneficial…tabarakAllah..