All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[30/01/2021] Glimpses into the Da’wah of Ibn Taymiyyah ￼رحمه الله – By Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– The praise of the scholars for the works of Shaykh al-Islām ibn Taymiyyah رحمه الله.
– Shaykh Al-Albānī and Shaykh Rabee and their advice regarding the works of Shaykh al-Islām and Ibnul Qayyim.
– Various deviations that appeared during the seven centuries leading up to the time of Shaykhul Islām and Ibnul Qayyim.
– Shaykhul Islām upon the trials the Muslim nation faced and the means to rectification.
– Purification of the creed.
– Tawheed as a means of rectifying the people.
– From his character – not to fear any harm in the path of calling to Allāh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.