All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[31/03/2023] From The Specific Characteristics of Ramaḍān by Abu Hakeem Bilāl bin Aḥmad Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered by Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله:
- A mention of some of the specific characteristics of Ramaḍān.
- The only month Allāh mentioned by name in the Qur’ān.
- The Books revealed in Ramaḍān
- The victory of the Battle of Badr.
- The best of the Companions, and the best of the angels.
- Developing one of the most critical characteristics of the successful believer.
- The three categories of patience.
- Imām Ibn ‘Āshūr (رحمه الله) on the ruling and goal of fasting.
- The most important night of the year.
- The multiplication of reward for righteous actions carried out in Ramaḍān, and an example of this.
- Forgiveness of sins due to fasting Ramaḍān.
- The opening of the doors of Jannah, the closing of the doors of the hellfire, and the chaining of the shayāṭīn.
- The united effort to aid the rest of the ummah during Ramaḍān.
- One of the Salaf on why fasting in Ramaḍān was legislated.
- The one who is considered to be wealthy.
- An act of worship not legislated except in Ramaḍān.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment