All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[02/12/2016] The Manhaj of the Salaf – From The Characteristics Of The People Of Falsehood – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Masjid As-Sunnah An-Nabawiyyah, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered by Abu Hakeem حفظه الله during this khutbah:
- The necessity of being acquainted with the methodologies that oppose Ahlus-Sunnah.
- Following the way of the Prophets and Messengers in commanding with good and warning against evil.
- Characteristics of those who traverse upon deviant methodologies.
- They oppose the Sunnah with that which is ambiguous from the Qur’ān.
- Proof that the Sunnah is the explanation of the Qur’ān.
- A statement from ‘Umar (رضى الله عنه) regarding how to deal with those who argue using the ambiguous verses.
- They do not act upon the Book and the Sunnah in accordance with the understanding of the Salaf.
- The yardstick for guidance and judging the ideologies and practices of the various groups and parties.
- They turn away from the books of the Salaf.
- The reason they turn away from these books.
- They have hatred for the people of Sunnah and Ḥadīth.
- A characteristic of this ummah Allāh has praised.
- The difference between Islām and the adulterated religions.
- The similarity between the munāfiqūn and mushrikūn in the time of the Prophet ﷺ and those who disparage the Salafīs for standing up against falsehood.
- The cause of the hatred of Ahlul-Bid’ah and Ḍalālah for Ahlul-Ḥadīth.
- Those who will be removed from the Ḥawḍ by the angels before they have a chance to drink.
- The reason Ahlul-Bid’ah hate Ahlul-Ḥadīth and speak ill of the scholars.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment