All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[16/12/2022] Following the Non-Muslims in Their Fashions and Festivals is Clear Misguidance – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The reality that well-being is in the earliest part of this ummah.
– The perfection of the dīn and its preservation.
– The Messenger’s ﷺ prohibition of imitating the unbelievers.
– Imām adh-Dhahabī (رحمه الله) on how to determine what is considered to be prohibited in imitating the unbelievers.
– Outward matters in which the Messenger ﷺ commanded us to differ from the unbelievers.
– The great crime of imitating the unbelievers in affairs that are specific to their religion.
– An example from history of how a type of head covering became prohibited for the Muslims due to the ruler obligating it upon the non-Muslims.
– A warning against following the garments and hairstyles innovated and promoted by the non-Muslims.
– Proof for the prohibition of participating in the celebrations of the non-Muslims.
– The intoxicated heedlessness of many Muslims today.
– Ibn Taymiyyah (رحمه الله) on how outwardly imitating the non-Muslims leads to imitating them inwardly.
– The blameworthiness of Muslims being obsessed with football, and speech from Shaykh Ibn Bāz (رحمه الله) in this regard.
– Cultivating our children and preparing for the meeting with our Lord.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment