All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[25/11/2021] Final Lesson and Review of Topics Covered – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 36) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson: [Lesson 36]
– The one who denies that Paradise and Hell have already been created.
– The case of the one who dies upon Tawḥīd, even if he fell into major sins.
– Examples of the kufr that nullifies a person’s Islām.
– The importance of distinguishing between major and minor kufr, shirk and hypocrisy.
– A review of the topics covered in the book of study.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.