All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
Brief Explanation of Sūrah al-Ikhlāṣ – By Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Sunnah, Bradford, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- The reason Allāh revealed the Qur’ān, and some of its characteristics.
- The reason for the revelation of Sūrah al-Ikhlāṣ.
- An example of the effect this sūrah had upon the Companions (رضى الله عنهم).
- Proof that Sūrah al-Ikhlāṣ is equivalent to one third of the Qur’ān.
- How the Messenger ﷺ taught the Companions to use this sūrah as a means of protection from evil.
- The Greatest and Loftiest Name that every other Name and their meanings enter into.
- Ibn Kathīr (رحمه الله) on the meaning of the Name Al-Aḥad.
- A warning against the deviant groups who were affected by Greek Philosophy and their false interpretations of Tawḥīd.
- Ibn ‘Abbās’ (رضى الله عنهما) explanation of the Name Aṣ-Ṣamad.
- One of the most evil claims against Allāh.
- Two of the greatest Names of Allāh that if a person were to call upon Allāh by way of them, he will be answered.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment