All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[24/12/2021] “I have been commanded to fight the people until they testify to Lā ilaha ill-Allāh…” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 73] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson: [Lesson 73]
– Ḥadīth #71 & Ḥadīth #72 [cont’d]: “I have been commanded to fight the people until they testify to Lā ilaha ill-Allāh (none has the right to be worshipped but Allāh) and that I am the Messenger of Allāh, and establish the prayers and pay the zakāh.”
– The first affair a person is called to.
– The necessity of both testimonies.
– The obligation of all of mankind and jinn to believe in the Messenger Muḥammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
– The meaning of ‘Ummatud-Da’wah’ and ‘Ummatul-Ijābah’.
– The disbelief of those who did not follow the Prophet that was sent in their time.
– The most important pillars after the Shahādatayn.
– Leaving alone the non-Muslims if they pay the Jizyah.
– The benefits for the non-Muslims who live in the lands of the Muslims.
– Uttering the Shahādatayn in a language other than Arabic.
– The acceptance of the Shahādatayn of the one who does not understand what he is uttering.
– Questions after lesson regarding:
– The manner of a Christian taking the Shahādah.
– The 73 sects and those who are upon major Kufr.
– Those who claim to be Salafī yet speak against the scholars and the Salafī centres.
– Taking loans/making purchases that incur a “late payment fee”.
– The Khul’ and the returning of the Mahr, and reasons for seeking a Khul’a.
– The accountability/recompense of the sins for the non Muslims.
– Truthfulness when purchasing/applying for anything.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.