All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
‘Eid Al-Adha 1443 | 2022 – Ibrāhīm And The Sound Heart – Khutbah By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله – Birmingham – UK.
Some points covered during this Khutbah
– The Greatness of Allāh.
– Being grateful for the blessing of being guided to Islām.
– The rites carried out by the Ḥujjāj on Yawm an-Naḥr (10th Dhul-Ḥijjah).
– Ibrāhīm’s tremendous test.
– The submission and obedience of Ibrāhīm and his son (عليهما السلام).
– A great characteristic of Ibrāhīm that we should all strive to attain.
– The ongoing conflict between Ādam (عليه السلام) and his progeny and Shayṭān and his followers.
– Striving against being overpowered by Shayṭān and his various forms of influence.
– The reason Allāh praised His Khalīl (Ibrāhīm).
– Ibn al-Qayyim’s (رحمه الله) description of the sound heart.
– Reflecting upon the condition of our hearts and the reason for becoming weaker over the years.
– Imagining that the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ was still here and the impact it would have on our behavior.
– Asking Allāh for steadfastness until we meet Him.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.