All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[07/10/2022] “Each Person Will Be Given Ease To Perform The Deeds For Which He Was Created…” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 89] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
- Ḥadīth #91.
- The belief of Ahlus-Sunnah regarding the Decree of Allāh.
- Understanding that our will does not exit the Will of Allāh and we are not compelled to act.
- The Sunnah of Allāh in His creation regarding taking the means and their end results, with examples.
- Utilising supplication as a means.
- The importance of taking the means regarding one’s religion.
- Allāh’s Knowledge of what the servant will choose does not negate their ability to choose.
- Striving to achieve what will benefit and not relying upon what is written.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment