All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[21/02/2020] Du’ā – Supplication in Times of Hardship and Times of Ease – By Anwar Wright حفظه الله.
Some of the points discussed in this Khutbah:
– Evidence that du’ā is worship.
– Encouragement to call upon Allāh (سبحانه وتعالى).
– The meaning of Allāh being near to His servants.
– How to test your relationship with Allāh.
– A quality for which Allāh praised the Prophets and Messengers (عليهم السلام).
– Du’ās made by the Prophets:
– A characteristic of those who believe in Allāh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment