All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[18/02/2021] Do Not Argue With Ahlul-Bid’ah and Do Not Learn How to Debate – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 18) by Abu Khadeejah.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– The prohibition of arguing and debating regarding Qadr and affairs of the unseen.
– The dangers of listening to and reading the speech of Ahlul-Bid’ah.
– The Salaf never opened themselves up to argumentation.
– Learning the skills of debating/arguing is from the ways of Ahlul-Bid’ah.
– The example of our Salaf and ‘Ulamā’ is sufficient.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment