All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[11/11/2021] Disparaging the Companions and the Levels of Hypocrisy – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 34) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:[Lesson 34]
– A reminder regarding the virtue of patiently seeking Allāh’s Reward in times of calamity.
– Safeguarding our tongues regarding the honour of the Companions (رضى الله عنهم).
– The innovation of the one who disparages or mentions the errors of a single Companion.
– Proof for the prohibition of reviling the Companions.
– The definition of nifāq (hypocrisy).
– An explanation of the two types of hypocrisy and the characteristics of a hypocrite.
– Tasfiyah must be followed up with Tarbiyyah.
– The noble example found in the Companions of the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
– Salafī communities should be models of upright morals and character.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.