All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[17/02/2017] Destructive Jealousy – Khutbah by Uways At-Ṭaweel حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- The prohibition of destructive jealousy.
- A mention of some of the harms that come upon the ḥāsid (jealous individual).
- Ibn Mas’ūd (رضى الله عنه) on those who are enemies of the blessings of Allāh.
- The weakness of the ḥāsid’s īmān.
- How the ḥāsid resembles the Jews.
- Ibn Taymiyyah (رحمه الله) on the effect of destructive jealousy upon the heart.
- The first sin that was done against Allāh.
- Ibn Qayyim (رحمه الله) on the ḥāsid being from the followers of Iblīs.
- One of the main reasons for destructive jealousy.
- Statements from Fuḍayl b. ‘Iyāḍ and Abū Nu’aym (رحمهم الله) on the dangers of seeking position and status.
- Ways to free ourselves from destructive jealousy.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment