All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[24/09/2022] Dealing With The Trials Of Life – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Lesson at Markaz Mu’aadh Bin Jabal, Slough, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- The nature of the lives of the believers.
- Knowing with certainty that Allāh is Just and does not wrong any soul.
- The most beloved people to Allāh are the Prophets and Messengers yet they were immensely trialled.
- How to analyse affairs when trials occur.
- The effect of calamities upon the heart and even the physical body.
- The two categories of mankind regarding the Messengers being sent to them.
- The ways in which we will be tested.
- The need to constantly make du’ā and ask Allāh to keep our minds and hearts intact.
- Seeking refuge with Allāh from sadness.
- The only way to achieve happiness and success in this life and the hereafter.
- The three categories of people as it relates to following the Sunnah of the Messenger ﷺ.
- The reason for every evil that exists on the face of the earth and all harm in the hereafter.
- The greatest cure for the calamities we are facing and the two foundations it consists of.
- Understanding that whatever is written for us will befall us.
- Being grateful for the blessings we still have and extinguishing the fire of calamity with the coolness of looking to the people of calamity.
- Worry and anxiety only increases the calamity.
- Being patient and seeking reward with Allāh in times of calamity.
- How to deal with the death of a loved one.
- Giving importance to the hereafter.
- The fruits of enduring calamities in this life.
- Being patient at the first strike of calamity.
- The bitterness and sweetness of this life and the hereafter.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment