All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[11/03/2022] Correct Understanding Al-Qadr & The Prohibition of Using the Term “If Only…” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 81] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #79 (cont’d).
– The prohibition of using the term “if only”.
– Gathering between what comes in this ḥadīth of the prohibition of saying “if only” and its usage in numerous other aḥadīth.
– Benefits from this ḥadīth.
– The type of regret that is permissible and beneficial.
– Ḥadīth #80.
– The debate between Ādam and Mūsā (عليهما السلام).
– Using Qadr as an excuse for sins vs as a proof for calamities that occur.
– Praying in the masājid of the Ṣūfiyyah in our time.
– The condition of those who say that Sharḥ as-Sunnah of Imām al-Barbaharī is the Talmūd of the Salafīs.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.