All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[28/10/2021] Chapter: It Is Permissible to Fight Against Robbers and the Khawārij – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 32) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Chapter: It Is Permissible to Fight Against Robbers and the Khawārij.
– The permissibility of defending one’s life, family and property.
– The impermissibility of pursuing or killing the assailant.
– Carrying out the prescribed punishments is only for the ruler/those in authority.
– Chapter: We Do Not Declare Anyone From the Muslims to Be in Paradise or the Hellfire.
– Those the Messenger ﷺ testified will be in Jannah.
– The complete Justice of Allāh regarding those who enter the Fire.
– Entrance into Jannah is only by the Mercy of Allāh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment