All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
 Principles from the Sunnah Regarding Dealing with the Muslim Rulers – By Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq حفظه الله. Masjid As-Sunnah, Bradford, UK.
– The ideological influence of non-Muslim philosophers upon people like Sayyid Quṭb and how it affected the general Muslims.
– The condition of the Arabs before the sending of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and his achievement of uniting the people upon Tawḥīd.
– Principles regarding how to deal with the Muslim rulers, with textual evidence:
1. The great emphasis and encouragement for unity and adhering to the jamā’ah.
2. The severe warning of the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) against separation, differing and splitting.
3. The necessity of having an imām/ruler to uphold the jamā’ah.
4. Obedience to the sinful ruler.
5. The prohibition of secrecy.
6. The severe prohibition of khurūj (rebellion/revolution/taking up arms against the ruler), the only two exceptions of when it can be done and the conditions that must be present.
7. Sincerely advising the ruler.
8. The prohibition of publicly reviling and abusing the rulers.
9. The manner in which advice is to be given to the ruler.
10. The impermissibility of rebelling even if the ruler does not listen to the advice and continues upon their sin.
11. The prohibition of publicising the issues of the rulers and spreading their sins.
12. The prohibition of causing incitation within a Muslim society.
– Imām ash-Shawkānī’s (رحمه الله) definition of the term ‘al-Bāghī’ (rebeller).
– The difference between the Speech of Allāh and His Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and the activities of the deviant organisations who come out in the name of rectification.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.