All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
Benefits from the Tafsīr of Sūrah al-Ḥujurāt [Verses 1-7] – By ‘Abdulilah Lahmami حفظه الله. Masjid As-Sunnah, Bradford, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- Benefits regarding the meaning of the Basmalah.
- The meaning of putting oneself in front of Allāh and His Messenger ﷺ.
- The example of the Companions in how they loved, emulated and obeyed the Messenger ﷺ.
- A sign of the servant’s success and happiness.
- The obligation of submitting to the Sunnah, and statements from the Salaf in this regard.
- Ṭalq b. Ḥabīb (رحمه الله) on the meaning of taqwā.
- The correct meaning of the Name of Allāh Adh-Dhāhir.
- The manner of speaking to the Messenger ﷺ.
- Three things that are from the sweetness of īmān.
- A warning against contending with what the Messenger ﷺ came with.
- Having good manners with those whom Allāh has honoured.
- Proof that news is accepted from a truthful person.
- The meaning of ‘rushd’.
- The effect of increasing in dhikr, and the best forms of dhikr.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.