All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[30/01/2021] Benefits From the Life of Muhammad bin Sireen رحمه الله – By Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– The father of Muḥammad bin Siṝīn.
– Muḥammad bin Sīrīn was known to be jovial and would laugh and joke with his companions.
– The demeanour of Muḥammad bin Sīrīn when he would narrate ḥadīth.
– Statements of the contemporaries of Muḥammad bin Sīrīn regarding him.
– The piety of Muḥammad bin Sīrīn.
– His imprisonment due to his piety.
– A clarification regarding the book of dream interpretation attributed to Muḥammad bin Sīrīn.
– Some examples of his interpretation of dreams.
– The waṣiyyah of Muḥammad bin Sīrīn to his children.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.