All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[12/08/2021] “Belief in the Scales (Meezān) on the Day of Resurrection and That Allāh Will Speak Without an Interpreter.” – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 22) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Chapter: The Belief in the Mīzān (Scales) on the Day of Judgement
– Proof that the deeds, as well as the bodies, will be weighed on the Day of Judgement.
– Chapter: Allāh Will Speak to His Servants on the Day of Judgement Without an Interpreter Between Them
– Evidence for the Kalām (Speech) of Allāh.
– Deviant beliefs of some of the misguided sects regarding the Attributes of Allāh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.