All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[26/08/2021] Belief in the Punishment of the Grave – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 24) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Chapter: Belief in the Punishment of the Grave
– Aḥādīth that affirm the reality of the punishment of the grave.
– A description of what happens to the believing servant when death comes to him.
– The questioning in the grave.
– The meeting of the souls of the deceased believers.
– Some deviant beliefs of the misguided group Ḥizbut-Taḥrīr.
– The honour bestowed upon Sa’d b. Mu’ādh رضي الله عنه.
– Visiting the graves and remembering death.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment