All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[02/09/2021] Chapter: Belief in the Intercession on the Day of Judgement – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 25) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Chapter: Belief in the Punishment of the Grave [continued].
– Belief that this Ummah will be put to trial in their graves and will be questioned.
– Everyone who deserves punishment will receive his share of it.
– Chapter: Belief in the Intercession on the Day of Judgement.
– Types of intercession specific to the Prophet ﷺ.
– Types of intercession shared between the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, other Prophets and the believers who have a right to intercede.
– The two conditions for the acceptance of intercession.
– Belief in the River of Life and aḥādīth regarding al-Jahannamiyyūn.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.