All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[19/04/2022] Being Steadfast Upon Your Religion – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Tele-link with Markaz Al-Imam At-Tahawee – Bangladesh.
Some points covered during this tele-link:
– Those who are upon salvation.
– Clinging to the Sunnah, and a severe warning from the Prophet ﷺ regarding innovation.
– The sufficiency of the Qur’ān and Sunnah.
– The similarity between those who ridicule the Salafīs and those whom Allāh has mentioned in the āyah, “And when it is said to them, ‘Believe as the people—(the Companions of Muḥammad and his followers)—have believed (both inwardly and outwardly, with the heart, tongue and limbs combined),’ they say, ‘Should we believe like the fools have believed?’ Indeed, it is they who are the fools (in reality), but they know (it) not.” [Sūrah al-Baqarah 2:13]
– Being steadfast upon the way of the Ṣaḥābah and not abandoning it for anyone or anything.
– The tremendous reward for those who adhere to the Straight Path, especially when faced with opposition.
– A warning against innovations and affairs of disobedience in all of their forms.
– Our role in places where grave worship is widespread.
– Patience in the face of trials and strangeness, and its reward.
– A description of the strangers.
– The correct manner of dealing with the fitnah and errors of the rulers.
– Our prime concern.
– The reason Ahlus-Sunnah are few, and not being disheartened by small numbers.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.