All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[13/05/2022] Before The Final Hour Islam Will Fade Away Just As A Pattern On A Garment Fades Away – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– A tremendous narration bearing the calamitous news of the fading away of Islām and the condition of the people at that time.
– The salvation that lies in the kalimah Lā ilāha illa Allāh.
– The promise of Allāh and His Messenger ﷺ that this dīn will be uppermost and bring honour to those who accept it, and humiliation to those who reject it.
– The meaning of the Qur’ān being raised at the end of time.
– The greatness of the Qur’ān.
– The reality of the level of ignorance present amongst many Muslims.
– The necessity of studying and implementing the Book and the Sunnah and not merely reading without understanding.
– How knowledge disappears.
– Sins and calamities that will take place when knowledge is abandoned and ignorance is widespread.
– The normalisation of sins in the society we live in.
– A description of the strangers, and their reward.
– How to attain the forgiveness of Allāh and the most noble and highest companionship in the hereafter.
– Doors of goodness, even for the weak believer.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment