All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[09/09/2022] “Be Servants Of Allāh As Brothers” – Lecture With Markaz Alhoeda Wa Noer (Rotterdam/Netherlands) – By Uways At-Ṭaweel حفظه الله.
Some points covered during this lecture:
– Matters the Prophet ﷺ prohibited us from regarding each other.
– Proof that Allāh has connected brotherhood with ‘ibādah and īmān.
– The essence of brotherhood.
– The only way to bring the hearts together.
– An example from our ‘ulamā regarding differing in matters of Fiqh.
– The great station of loving and hating for the Sake of Allāh, and its reward in the hereafter.
– A description of those who will receive the Shade of Allāh due to loving for His Sake.
– The only thing that splits those who love each other for the Sake of Allāh.
– Those to whom the Love of Allāh is due.
– The outcome of those who did not love and take companions for the Sake of Allāh.
– The obligation of being a real brother/sister to our fellow Muslim brothers/sisters.
– Affairs that aid brotherhood.
– Visiting for the Sake of Allāh.
– Ahādīth regarding the virtues of visiting for the Sake of Allāh.
– The heart-warming story of how Imām Ahmad b. Hanbal (رحمه الله) and Ishāq b. Rahawayh (رحمه الله) met.
– The great reward for aiding our brothers/sisters and concealing their sins.
– Wanting for our brothers/sisters what we want for ourselves.
– The necessity of commanding the good and forbidding the evil.
– A warning against arrogance and haughtiness.
– The advice of Imām Ahmad b. Hanbal to Hārūn b. ‘Abdillāh, showing the level of humility the Salaf promoted.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.