All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[28/08/2021] Be Patient Till You Meet Your Lord, For No Time Will Come Upon You Except The Time Following It Will Be Worse Than It – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān.
– Ahādīth regarding the coming of fitan.
– Speech of the Scholars regarding times of fitan.
– The destruction of previous nations due to beliefs and actions widespread in our time.
– The means of remaining firm in times of fitan:
– Beneficial knowledge
– Holding firm to the Book and Sunnah and acting upon it.
– Taqwá of Allāh
– Staying away from the places and means that lead to fitnah
– Being plentiful in worship
– Being plentiful in making du’ā.
– Clinging to the Jamā’ah.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment