All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[02/11/2018] Be in This World as if you are a Stranger or a Passing Traveller – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– An encouragement to practice Zuhd, and the correct meaning of az-Zuhd.
– The attitude of the believer regarding wealth.
– The meaning of being a stranger.
– The difference between the one who desires this world and the one who desires the hereafter.
– Treating this world as a resting station.
– Making haste in performing righteous deeds before sickness and death.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.