All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[16/09/2011] Ash-Shaykh, Al-‘Allāmah Rab’ī bin Hādī Al-Madkhalī – May Allāh Protect Him – By حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah
– A warning against opposing the Messenger ﷺ.
– That which will make the ummah upright.
– The reason for the splitting of the ummah and what will put an end to that splitting.
– The completeness of the dīn.
– Ahlul-Bid’ah’s rage and plots against the Salafī da’wah.
– Holding fast to the Rope of Allāh and cutting off the routes that lead to splitting.
– The importance of truthfulness and a warning against lying and tarnishing the honour of the callers to Salafiyyah.
– Having jealousy and love for the Salafī da’wah.
– A distinguishing sign of Ahlul-Bid’ah.
– Defending and honouring our ‘ulamā’.
– Shaykh Ibn Bāz’s (رحمه الله) praise of Shaykh Rabī’(حفظه الله).
– The du’ā of Shaykh al-Albānī (رحمه الله) in defence of Shaykh Rabī’(حفظه الله) and Shaykh Muqbil (رحمه الله).
– The reason those who used to praise Shaykh Rabī’ (حفظه الله) now criticise him.
– The necessity of following the way of the Salaf in returning to the scholars in times of fitnah.
– Being aware of those who wish to cut the ummah off from the scholars.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment