All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[21/10/2022] An Advice To Ahlus-Sunnah – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله at The Salafi Centre of Manchester, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- The effects of sitting with the ‘ulamā.
- Golden pieces of advice from Shaykh Rabī’ (حفظه الله).
- The path to success and salvation.
- The call of Salafiyyah.
- Clarifying the doubt that Salafiyyah causes splitting.
- The only way to solve the problems present in the world.
- Shaykh al-Albānī on when Bayt al-Maqdis will be returned to the Muslims.
- The reason for the humiliation of the Muslims and the only way to remove it.
- The importance of correct ‘Aqīdah.
- The reason the people of deviation want to cut the people off from the major scholars.
- The impermissibility and evils of ribā.
- The necessity of coupling the seeking of knowledge with sincerity.
- Shaykh Rabī’ on the clear difference between the students of knowledge in his time and the students of knowledge today.
- This da’wah requires real men upon the guidance and mannerisms of the Messenger ﷺ.
- Some characteristics the caller to Allāh must possess.
- Enmity and jealousy amongst the students of knowledge.
- Shaykh Rabī’s constant advice to have brotherhood and stay away from differing.
- Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymīn on the only thing that comes between those who truly love one another for the Sake of Allāh.
- Ibn Abī Lubābah on the attributes of the one who is truly lost.
- Ibn Sīrīn on why he was never envious of anyone.
- Following the example of the Salaf in sincerely giving service to the dīn and not seeking fame.
- Ḥasan al-Baṣrī on the state of the envious person.
- Ibn Mas’ūd on the one who is troubled with the Blessings of Allāh.
- Statements from the Salaf regarding the blameworthiness of answering every question one is asked.
- The effect knowledge should have upon a person.
- Those with the most audacity to speak regarding affairs of the dīn.
Question: Advice to those who say that the one with academic qualifications from an Islamic university is superior to those who do not have it. [01:13:06]
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.