All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[26/08/2022] “Allah Is The Wali Of Those Who Believe. He Brings Them Out From Darkness Into Light” – National Conference 2022 – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- Benefits from the āyah, “Allāh is the Walī (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light.” [Sūrah al-Baqarah 2:257]
- Reminding ourselves that every created being is in need of another but Allāh is not in need of any of His creation.
- Being blessed with the wilāyah of Allāh, its fruits and how it is attained.
- The great importance of correct ‘Aqīdah.
- Al-Baghawī, aṭ-Ṭabarī, as-Sa’dī and Ibn Kathīr regarding Allāh’s wilāyah and Him being sufficient for His servants.
- Āyāt regarding the wilāyah of Allāh.
- That which will return strength to the Muslims.
- Having firm belief that nothing can stand in the way of Allāh’s Aid.
- The promise of Allāh that He will wage war against those who show enmity to His awliyā.
- How the Prophets met their problems/hardships.
- The need to constantly beg Allāh for thabāt (steadfastness).
- Āyāt that show the truth is one and the deviant paths are numerous.
- The darkness of kufr and shirk.
- Reflecting upon our state before we were guided.
- The darkness of ignorance.
- Carrying this knowledge with sincerity and how self-amazement can destroy a person.
- Glad tidings for the awliyā of Allāh in this life and the hereafter.
- What our intention should be when seeking knowledge.
- Benefits from the āyah, “Is he who was dead (without Faith by ignorance and disbelief) and We gave him life (by knowledge and Faith) and set for him a light (of Belief) whereby he can walk amongst men, like him who is in the darkness (of disbelief, polytheism and hypocrisy) from which he can never come out? Thus it is made fair-seeming to the disbelievers that which they used to do.” [Sūrah al-An’ām 6:122]
- The outcome of insincerity.
- Striving to be a person who calls to good.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.