All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[01/09/2023] “Advice to Salafi Families in Birmingham” – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Masjid Salafi, Small Heath, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- The growth of the Salafī da’wah in Britain.
- That which is required from those in the field of da’wah.
- Some of the fitan that took place in the 90s.
- Allāh’s reminder of a reality that is within man.
- The one who brings destruction upon himself.
- The erroneous way in which some Muslims measure success, and the outcome of this.
- The inevitable regression of our children if they are left to be socially engineered by state schools.
- The bliss of Jannah, and those for whom it has been prepared.
- The true measure of success in life.
- Aḥādīth regarding the fitnah of women.
- Protecting ourselves and our children from trials and the pathways that lead to fornication.
- The honouring of women in Islām.
- Allāh’s command for both the believing men and the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their private parts.
- The great importance of guardianship in Islām.
- The nature of men vs the nature of women.
- Encouragement to marry our children off early.
- How a man should interact with his wife.
- The reality of what this society is about and where it is headed.
- The honour marriage gives to a woman vs this society of promiscuity.
- The foundation of a Muslim home.
- Admonition for the men to take charge of their homes and provide for their families.
- The example of ‘Abdur-Raḥmān b. ‘Awf (رضى الله عنه) regarding how a strong, believing man behaves.
- The fruits a man will enjoy when he takes responsibility and strives to provide for his family.
- True richness.
- Advice to get out of these countries and make hijrah.
- The worthlessness of the dunyā to Allāh.
- The reason the Prophet ﷺ feared wealth for his ummah.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.