All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[30/09/2022] Advice To Families As Their Children Enter Adulthood – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid – [Tele-link] With A Gathering Of Families In Riyādh, KSA. حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– The immense reward on the Day of Judgement for the youth who was raised upon the worship of Allāh.
– The great reward for raising two daughters upon piety.
– Making it a goal to marry one’s children off early.
– Lies women have been told by today’s society.
– Cultivating the desire and love to obey Allāh in our children.
– A warning against letting our guards down regarding our children.
– Getting our priorities right regarding our children and inculcating in them that which will prevent them from evil.
– Examples of how the Messenger ﷺ placed great emphasis on cultivating the youth.
– The fruits of raising one’s children correctly.
– The youth Allāh is amazed at.
– The benefit of starting to cultivate one’s children from young.
– Rectifying the manners and etiquettes of one’s children.
– Islamic values that should be paid attention to in the home and instilled in the children.
– The outcome of being inattentive parents.
– Positive, honourable traits that will earn the pleasure of Allāh for our sons and daughters.
– The calamity of prioritising worldly affairs over the dīn.
– What is required from parents in times of fitan.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment