All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[27/08/2021] Conference 2021: Advice of the Salaf to the Youth – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis.
– The example of Imām Ahmad.
– Capitalising upon the period of our youth.
– The Huffāz from the non-Arabs.
– A brief biography of Hasan b. ‘Īsá b. Māsarjis al-Māsarjisī, and a mention of some of his teachers and students.
– An encouragement for the youth to seek knowledge.
– Concerning ourselves with carrying on this legacy.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
An extremely important advice for the youth, may Allah bless Ustadh and everyone aiding the dawah
A very beneficial and important lesson for us youth, and how to not waste your youth because how your youth can benefit you for the rest of your life jazakhallahukhairan brother abu hakeem for this lecture