All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[Ramaḍān 1443/2022] Acting Upon One’s Knowledge – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid (حفظه الله).
Some points discussed during this lecture:
– The manner in which knowledge is taken away and the condition of the people when this occurs.
– The zakāh of knowledge.
– The call of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah.
– Being a fine example for others and staying away from foul characteristics.
– The erroneous understanding some have of the ḥadīth, “Convey from me even if it be an āyah.”
– The necessity of knowledge and understanding before calling others.
– How the ignorant person can call to Islām.
– The intent of da’wah to Allāh.
– The trustworthiness and exemplary characteristics of the Messenger ﷺ.
– The great effect of being truthful upon one’s da’wah.
– The Prophet’s ﷺ instruction to Mu’ādh (رضى الله عنه) when he sent him to Yemen to give da’wah.
– The constant barrage of ideological and physical attacks from the enemies of Islām, from the time of the Messenger ﷺ to present.
– The call of all of the Prophets and Messengers.
– The greatest need of mankind and the outcome if they fulfil it.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.