All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[26/12/2021] Advice To Youth of Masjid As-Sunnah, Cranford, West London – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. The brothers at Masjid As-Sunnah, Cranford arranged a day trip to Birmingham for a large group of youth. During their visit, they had a sitting with Abu Khadeejah حفظه الله at Masjid As-Salafi. Some very beneficial advice was delivered, hence, we present it here in hope that it benefits many others. May Allāh reward all those involved in arranging this event.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Sticking to Tawḥīd and worshipping Allāh.
– The impermissibility of inventing things into Islām.
– The definition of Islām and the call of every Prophet.
– The great blessing of being guided to Islām and the Sunnah.
– The meaning of ‘Sunnah’.
– The greatest sin and the punishment for it.
– Allāh allowing the believers to take their brothers out of the Fire.
– The difference between the Muslims who enter Jannah first and those who are entered into the Fire and then taken out.
– Sticking to the Rope of Allāh, and the meaning of the Rope of Allāh.
– A description of Jannah and its delights.
– Being proud of your Islām.
– The meaning of the term ‘Salafī’.
– Staying away from sins and keeping your heart pure.
– Remembering Allāh much.
– Celebrating other than the two ‘Eids.
– Benefits of traveling to seek knowledge.
– The people to take knowledge from in the UK.
– Being friends with non-Muslims.
– The importance of obeying your parents.
– The age at which fasting becomes obligatory.
– How to stay away from sinning.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.