All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[20/05/2022] “A Servant Will Not Believe Until He Believes In Four…” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 83] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #81.
– The four pillars of Īmān mentioned in this ḥadīth.
– The distinction between the terms ‘rasūl’ and ‘nabi’.
– The aspect of Qadar that if negated is disbelief.
– Speech from the scholars regarding how to defeat the Qadariyyah.
– Ḥadīth #82.
– Proof that every person’s end result has already been decreed.
– Clarification that Qadar does not negate choice.
– The belief of Ahlus-Sunnah regarding the children of the believers who pass away.
– Examples of the Bounty of Allāh.
– Not rushing to assert whether a person is from Paradise or the Hellfire.
1. Are parents rewarded for their children’s piety?
2. Can it be said that a specific person who openly committed shirk is in the Hellfire?
3. What is the meaning of the statement of Allāh, “The Hand of Allāh is over their hands”?
4. Can a man pay Zakātul-Māl on behalf of his wife?
5. What is the life of the barzakh?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.