All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[05/11/2022] A Glimpse At The Life Of The Best Of Mankind – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. A Glimpse at the Best of Mankind Conference, Masjid At-Tawheed, Cardiff, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- The favour of Allāh upon the Prophet ﷺ and this ummah.
- The noble lineage of the Prophet ﷺ.
- The role of the Prophet ﷺ in establishing the completion of the building of the Ka’bah.
- How Allāh prepared him ﷺ to be a Messenger.
- What occurred when Jibrīl first visited with revelation and the verses that made him ﷺ a Prophet.
- The verses that made him ﷺ a Messenger.
- The verse that commanded the Prophet ﷺ to give da’wah publicly, and what occurred thereafter.
- The response of Abū Lahab and what was revealed regarding him.
- How the Prophet ﷺ was harmed and persecuted due to calling the people to Lā ilāha illa Allāh.
- The first of the Companions to believe in the Prophet ﷺ.
- The benefits that resulted from ‘Umar (رضى الله عنه) accepting Islām.
- The first migration of the Companions to Ḥabashah, and what caused them to return.
- The Year of Grief.
- Al-Isrā wal-Mi’raj.
- The command for the Messenger ﷺ to make hijrah, and his arrival in Madīnah.
- Clarification that it is not established that the young girls were singing “Tala’al-Badru ‘alaynā…” when the Prophet ﷺ entered Madīnah.
- The humility of the Messenger ﷺ.
- A brief mention of the Battle of Badr.
- An example of the loyalty of the Prophet ﷺ.
- Examples of how the Prophet ﷺ was with the children.
- The bravery of the Messenger ﷺ.
- The character of the Prophet ﷺ at home and how he was with his wives.
- Anas b. Mālik’s (رضى الله عنه) physical description of the Prophet ﷺ.
- The concern the Prophet ﷺ had for his personal hygiene.
- Clear indication that the da’wah of the Prophet ﷺ was not about politics and establishing rulership.
- Following the example of the Prophet ﷺ regarding Tasfiyah and Tarbiyyah in giving da’wah.
- The frequent smiling of the Prophet ﷺ.
- Do you recommend memorising the 40 Ḥadīth of an-Nawawī while memorising the Qur’ān, or should a person finish the Qur’ān first?
- As a layman, do I just accept the ḥadīth grading by al-Albānī if he says they are ṣaḥīḥ or ḍa’īf, or should I look for more information from other imāms?
- Can the assassination of ‘Umar b. al-Khaṭṭāb be used as evidence concerning how tight our rows should be in ṣalāh as the assailant had to stab numerous Muslims to escape?
- I am struggling to get married as I am in my 30s and families are refusing to give me their daughter as I am not a British citizen. Can you please advise?
- Question regarding the statement of the Prophet, “If there was going to be a prophet after me it would be ‘Umar.”
- How long was the period between ‘Īsā (عليه السلام) and Muḥammad ﷺ?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.