All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
A Glimpse at Paradise – By Ḥasan As-Ṣomālī (حفظه الله).
The Prophet ﷺ said, Allāh – The Mighty and Majestic – said: “I have prepared for my righteous servants, that which no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard, and that which can not be comprehended by the heart of man.” (Bukhaari & Muslim).
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– That which surrounds Paradise and the Hellfire.
– The pleasure of Paradise.
– Putting into perspective the eternity of Paradise vs the time spent in this dunyā.
– The greeting of the angels when the believers approach the gates of Paradise.
– Glimpses at the bounties and blessings of Paradise.
– The mansions of Paradise, what the buildings are made up of and remembering this when we are called to establish masājid of Sunnah.
– The rivers of Paradise.
– The food and clothing of the inhabitants of Paradise.
– The market in Paradise.
– The promise of Allāh for the one who strives for His sake.
– The beauty of the Ḥūr al-‘Īn.
– The most beloved thing that will be given to the people of Paradise.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.