All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[29/05/2015] The Hereafter – Are We Prepared? – By Abdulilah Lahmami حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– Shaykh al-Albānī (رحمه الله) on the error of saying “nash-hadu” (we testify) by those who give sermons.
– Shaykh ‘Uthaymīn (رحمه الله) on the importance of saying, “None has the right to be worshipped except Allāh in truth.”
– The necessity of obeying the Messenger ﷺ.
– Striving for sincerity and a good end.
– The proof that we are pleased with Islām as our religion.
– Following the example of the Prophet ﷺ regarding tasfiyah and tarbiyah.
– The consequences of committing sins, and the need to protect our hearts.
– The meaning of Allāh being near to His servants.
– How to judge our affair with Allāh.
– The fear, hope and reliance of the ‘ulamā’.
– The inevitability of death.
– Being plentiful in the remembrance of Allāh.
– Living in this world as strangers.
– Being grateful to Allāh for saving us from shirk and bid’ah.
– A warning against musical instruments and singing.
– Those who died in the state of iḥrām.
– The importance of cultivating our children before it is too late.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.