All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
Read here for a comprehensive refutation of this deviated caller to misguidance: “A Refutation of Yasir Qadhi ―his tirade against Shaikh Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhāb and the Salafi Scholars ―his praise of ahlul-Bid’ah, revilement of ahlus-Sunnah, incitement against the Muslim rulers and other innovations.”
[10/06/2020] A Refutation of Yasir Qadhi – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this clip:
– Yasir Qadhi’s evil accusations against the Salafīs and his lies and slander against Shaykh al-Islām Muḥammad b. ‘Abdul-Wahhāb (رحمه الله).
– His disdain for the scholars of the Sunnah and lavish praise for the likes of Safar al-Ḥawālī and Salmān al-‘Awdah.
– Shaykh ‘Abdul-‘Azīz b. Bāz (رحمه الله) and Shaykh al-Fawzān (حفظه الله) on the one who compliments and praises Ahlul-Bid’ah.
– Shaykh ‘Uthaymīn (رحمه الله) on the one who forbids others from listening to the tapes of Shaykh Rabī’ b. Hādī (حفظه الله), claiming that he spreads fitnah and praises the rulers of the kingdom.
– Yasir Qadhi’s belittlement of the Muslim rulers and his praise for the rebellion in Egypt.
– The command of the Messenger ﷺ to hear and obey the Muslim ruler and not publicise his faults.
– Shaykh Ibn Bāz (رحمه الله) on the impermissibility and outcome of criticising the rulers from the pulpits, and the methodology of the Salaf in advising the rulers.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.